The first time I hired a company called the tile guy.He did a poor job of grouting and some of the caulking around the bath and we now know that he ripped us off.

We tried to call him over and over and over and he never returned any of our calls. Last year we moved into a new house and we were referred by our neighbor to a company called mostwantedlandscaping, he did our front porch in flagstone. He only charged us for his time and we know this because we went to the tile store with him to buy the materials.

He new the best places to get the cheapest rates on materials.He did such great job and we eventually hired him to do our bathroom in ceramic tile.

Had an Experience with The Tile Guy?

Comments

Hey I'm the tile guy in Paducah could you please be specific .I don't want anyone to think that is me. Thank you. Sincerely Troy English / the tile guy Paducah ky .

Pulte Homes - Think twice before buying a Pulte Home at Fireside Norterra Pulte Homes "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Might as well buy countertops on your own.  Calatlantic Homes "We have had trouble with CalAtlantic Homes since we started our contract. Our builder has done a phenomenal job with our home, but due to restrictions from corporate I feel..." Read more Jersey Contracting - Condo Repair Review Jersey Contracting " A PICTURE IS WORTH 1000 WORDS I hired Steve dba JERSEY CONTRACTING LLC, 510 NW 39TH AVENUE, DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442 561-400-4508 or 400 REDWOOD LANE, BOCA RATON or..." Read more Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more